WW4 Effluent Filter
Screens effluent in residential or commercial applications with flows up to 4,000 GPD
Clarus Environmental’s WW4 Effluent Filter helps prolong the life of an onsite system by filtering solids which may cause harm to downstream components such as drain fields. The WW4 has a maximum flow rate of 4,000 gpd but may be installed in parallel with additional units for greater flows. The WW4 includes a patented bypass protection screen to keep solids in the septic tank during cleaning. The deep pleated filter design offers highly effective filtering and solids retention. The filter is designed for easy installation in new or existing septic tanks and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Rated for 4,000 gpd
- 528 linear feet of 1/16” filtration
- Attaches to 4” SCH 40 or SDR 35 PVC outlet pipe
- Easy to install and maintain
- Integral bypass protection screen
State and local plumbing codes may require a specific liquid penetration. For example, 25% - 45% into the liquid depth or 9" off the tank bottom. All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
Filters may be manifolded together to provide additional flow rate.
All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
- Flow Rate
- 4,000 GPD
- Filter Area
- 528 linear feet. 960 square inches with filter sock
- Filtration Size
- 1/16" standard. 1/32" with filter sock
- All materials are noncorrosive in the septic tank environment (PVC, ABS and Polyethylene).
- Max Flow
- 4,000 GPD. Two or more filters may be connected with a manifold for higher flow applications. 1,500 GPD with filter sock.